What a great idea!!!
And it got me thinking..... why can't I do the same thing?
Granted, I do not have a fancy 3D printer...... but Sara has one of those flat iron thingers for straightening her hair. I touched it once when I almost knocked it off the shelf.... it gets super hot!
I have a garage that has room in it..... as soon as I kick Sara's SUV out into the cold.
I have an old camper in our backyard that I can use for measurements and reference points.
All I need from y'all are like 6083069930690036 old pop bottles!
My plan is that I will take a bottle... run the hair straightener over it until it is nice and hot and pliable..... and then scrink it into place.
As long as I am not asphyxiated by the toxic off gases, I should be fine! What could go wrong?
After all, some guy in BC built a house using old, empty embalming bottles (click here for to read more about that). This has to be way easier than that.
Besides, giving me your old bottles will actually put them to use. After all, everyone know that this recycling thing is a scam! As if they are re-using your old plastic and bottles to build new stuff!!! Deep down you know that your "recycling" is just riding to the dump in a different coloured truck.... and you are paying extra for it! By helping me out, you get to feel good about yourself AND get back at the recycling people.
And - if it doesn't work out - I can always drag the trailer in at SARCAN and get my deposits back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment