Never-the-less, I am going to start blogging again because I need to do it. I need to remind myself to see the funny stuff in the world. That is why I am writing again (and because my Aunty Marilyn told me to... and who can say "no" to her?). :)
We went to Minot, ND for the day yesterday. Half way to the border, I turned and asked Sara, "Did I turn off the coffee pot off?"
Feel free to follow along. If you want to make it even more fun, comment on stuff. That makes it more fun for me at least!
______________________________________________
We went to Minot, ND for the day yesterday. Half way to the border, I turned and asked Sara, "Did I turn off the coffee pot off?"
Why is that our biggest worry?
Why are we so concerned about leaving the coffee pot on?
What is it actually going to do?
Has anyone been sitting in their house, heard a loud bang, ran into their kitchen only to find that their coffee maker had spontaneously combusted?
Who sits around at the coffee shop saying, "Well, sure, you may have fallen off a cliff and survived, but let me tell you about the time I left the coffee maker on!!!"
What are we worried about? Are we making coffee by nuclear fission? Are we expecting a Chernobyl-esque meltdown?
How many homeless people are wandering the street saying, "My life was going great!! Good job! Wife.... kids....the whole nine yards!!! Then I left the coffee maker on and..............ppppppffffftttt!!!!"
The most bizarre part of this...... everyone reading this has wondered about their coffee maker. Weird!
YOUR COFFEE MAKER CAN'T HURT YOU!!!!! IT HAS AN AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF!!!!!
But I am going unplug mine before I go to bed - you know - just in case! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment