Sunday, April 08, 2018

Hockey Tournament (Blog 27 of 30)

This past weekend, I played in the local 35 and over year end hockey tournament.  Our team ended up with 2 wins and 2 losses.  It was tons of fun!  Here are some pictures and video just to give you a sense of it.

I am number 23 on the white team.  In this video, I am the guy getting bumped right at the start as we come back into our own end.



My buddy Shady Shane played on the same team as me which made the whole weekend a lot more fun

In our second game, I scored a goal and got a war wound.  Tried to stop a guy from clearing the puck and I am not sure whether it hit my stick or my skate,but the puck came up and hit me right in the chin.  Good souvenir and conversation piece at church the next day.


No comments: