Monday, November 06, 2006

Go Riders Go

What an awesome game. To beat Calgary when they spent the better part of the week bashing our cuddly rodent. It seems as though the Stamps have been put to bed for this year. Let's just hope the Riders keep on going. So who wants in on a trip to the Grey Cup?!?!?!?!? I am enjoying basking in the glow of another well deserved win. Sorry Justin but when you are green, you are green. I have no idea what that means but it sounded final. I guess you could come serve drinks and munchies at the next few parties as the green move ahead to the WIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be the first blog I have ever commented on. But I must thank Sara for teasing Justin because he SO deserves it! Keep blogging and I'll keep coming. We might even be inspired to join the blog world :)
Jen

Joel Muller said...

I had to work, but i brought a radio and tried not show that I was cheering on the wrong team. I wish I could have been there.