Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nothing like throwing up!!!

When your kids grow up too fast it is easy to forget that they need you. Well yesterday was one of those days for Megan. We woke up to her coughing and not sounding to good. I tried to get her to stay home, knowing that I had the day off and so we could be mellow together. She said she wanted to go to school because she had swimming lessons to go to. So I sent her to school with some halls. At lunch she came home and stayed home. We thought we could go run an errand or two on my list and after one store she wanted to go home. We got to the front yard and well there really is nothing like throwing up.....SO I am reminded that you never outgrow needing your mom. I am not sure what my neighbors thought we were doing but we went inside and she crashed out. I am sure there are bigger things that braver parents than me deal with everyday. But my kids just don't have very many days like this anymore. Anyway I am hoping whatever bug Megan moves along to bug someone else. I am glad for the chance to be here to know when the girls are just in need of a bit of mommying. Hoping for a quiet night.....

1 comment:

Laurie said...

poor girly! Hope everything goes well tonight for everyone! That's tough.

Take Care,
Laurie