On Saturday we went out to play in the snow in the badlands behind our house. The snow was so deep that we decided to do some "Cliff jumping". It is hard to tell, but I was flying about 15 feet down the hill. Katelyn, as you will soon see, did not fly quite as far - but she did it in a much more spectacular fashion (Note the point when her feet are completely over her head).
We were sort of scared at the time (there are lots of rocks on this hill etc), but since she was fine, I figured that there is no point in wasting a good video! :)
Just for the record, I blame Sari for all of this. She was there. She was taking the video. She is supposed to be the "Voice of Reason" in our family!!! She is supposed to talk us out of stupidity like this!! I just hope that she has learned her lesson! ;)
(PS. You have to watch the videos in order to get the full effect)
6 comments:
Oh Katie!! You made me laugh and laugh. You are so brave!! Good show. You totally showed up your old dad!!
Cliff Jumping !!!!???? you guys are suicidal!!!! Check for rocks! That's okay--been there- done that
Looks like it was fun
Marian
That was funny in a bad way especially when she was bent over backwards....I was totally holding my breath for her....Just to let your husband know I remember some times when you weren't the voice of reason...I could say that was Sara all over again...laughing in the face of danger!!
Katie, it is great to see you inherited all the grace, style and fearlessness befitting the Pippus name. That and a good health plan will take you a long way !!!!
We are glad you are still in one piece. We watched the clip over and over and over! Yites! You guys are crazy!!!
Like Jeanine said - you guys are crazy!
Looked like a lot of fun - after the fact, Katie!
That will be a family memory for sure!
Mariann
Post a Comment