Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Minot Maniacs


Well due to overwhelming pressure from the man who has been monopolizing our family blog for goodness knows what, I decided to let those who wonder "what are the rest of you doing?" have something to read about.
We recently went on a road trip to Minot, ND. It was super fun and it was our first journey with the D's. We shopped and swam and looked at cars and motorbikes and ate out. I am sure that Tim will never be the same because I don't think he has ever survived a longer shopping trip. The rest of us loved it and so did Tim when the center of the mall fill with stock cars to drool over on the second day there.
Anyway the few days were as relaxed as we have been on holiday for a while and we all really needed the break from reality. Yes I am saying being with the D's is spaced out time.
Well back to Tim's ramblings for a while. I will be back to rescue you from him when I have a minute. :)

No comments: