Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Your new contest = TKP

Someone asked how to pronounce "Flangerotty" - it is:

Flang - er - ot - y (just as it is spelled - b/c I spelled it phonetically)

Now - here is the real question:

"Flangerotty is used in a commercial for what product?"

(If you have been watching hockey playoffs - this should be easy to answer - as the commercial is on all the time).

Anyone brave enough to be the first to tell me? :) First correct answer gets an all expenses paid trip to Bienfait (Please note that "all expenses" have to be paid for by you yourself!) ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flangerotty ??? I have watched more Play-offs this year than I ever have and have no idea !!! Apparently I must switch to the other game to often. Worse is I e-mailed this is to about four other people (I know that may be cheating but to bad. We are talking about a trip to Bienfait here !!) and no one else knows either !!!! Obviously this has had a lot bigger impact on you than most others. But there are now about 5 people around here that are going pay attention to the commercials tonight just hoping to be the one the figures it out... How sad is that ????

Unknown said...

Language of Viagra.

You all know it, some of you even get to read the in package ad. I won't mention how I know there is an in package Ad....

Anonymous said...

We have a winner!! :)

I will protect this person's identity (just because) but the funny thing is that I was telling Sari that most of our friends will be too scared to answer the question even if they know the answer - but I was betting that this person would be the first to be brave enough to say it - and I was right! :)

You can take your all expense paid trip to Bienfait whenever you like - as you are paying for it anyway! :)