One other thing that I hope I never forget ....... I am almost 40 years old and should not be trying to "surf" down the toboggan hill on the top of the sleds anymore. I wiped out about 10 times.... banged my head once..... then I gave myself whiplash the next time (trying to keep my head from hitting the ground again).
My neck is sore.
My back is sore.
My shoulder is sore.
But I "surfed" farther than anyone else!!!! So I can't retire yet! :)
3 comments:
It's funny you should add this amendment...Kurt mentioned something similar at one point while we were out sledding, etc with the kids on the weekend. We had both done something during our time on the snowhills which our bodies complained about, to which Kurt's response was, "We're old!"
What a bummer!
It is sad but true! :(
Of course you will forget this - but you can blame it on the fact that you took a blow to the head!
Post a Comment