So this is the last night of Christmas holidays and I have to admit that I am really sad about that! Not that I do not like my job or the routine that comes with the kids back in school etc, but I don't want Christmas to be over.
We got to spend so much time together as a family (with both just the four of us and with our extended family) and I miss that already. I appreciate a lot the chance to get to hang out with everyone and just spend time together because I know that we will not always be able to do that (it will change someday). We had lots of fun in Manitoba and at the wedding. Thanks to Dave and Marilyn for all the work you did to make our Christmas away from home (anyone's home - we stayed at a B and B) fun and homey away. The wedding was fun as was the dance. I enjoyed our "last lunch" in Portage on the way home (That is where the Mullers went north and we kept going west). Then in MJ we enjoyed seeing everyone - watching hockey - good meals - laughs - going out for coffee late at night - playing the Wii. Even Murphy behaved himself (both in the kennel and at Deb and Dorian's).
Anyway - this is just a short "thanks" to anyone who helped make our Christmas fun - so much fun that I do not want it to end. I am already looking forward to our next chance to be together.
The guest room is empty next weekend.... whadoya say? :)
1 comment:
As long as your not home and drinking!
Post a Comment