Sunday, October 18, 2009

From the "Better late than Never" file

So - I got it wrong! The Pro-life ladies weren't being rude..... they were just delaying their "Thank you".


They came by with a card, some dish soap, some paper towels (to replace what they used - even though I told them that they did not need to do that) and took out an ad in the paper thanking us for the use of the building. Seems they were just "focused" on that Wednesday. :)


It was nice of them though. I guess I should have waited before slandering them on this blog (good thing not too many people read it). :)


Stay tuned for another story where I learned something I needed to - the hard way -coming tomorrow (Or maybe in a day or two. The plague is sweeping through our household - I am the only one left standing so far - so we will see).

No comments: