Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Blog 9: Some Sari stuff and other stuff

So Sari joined a photography club. The first meeting was last night.  When she got home I asked, "So was it just like you pictured it?" (Ba dump bump!)  :)

_________________
Seriously though.... she did join the club and I am glad for two reasons..... (1) She needs to do something fun and for herself.  The silly girl (read: nice girl) spends most of her time doing stuff for others so it is nice to see her doing something for herself.... (2) She is a really good photographer.  I can't wait to see what she learns.... comes up with.... etc.

_________________
In other Sari news...... Click here to read the newspaper article about her program at Hillcrest (for those who live out of town and did not get to see it)

_________________
It was "Concert Ticket giveaway day" here today..... I had two tickets to BNL with Alan Doyle from "Great Big Sea" as the opening act in Saskatoon.  I won them on the radio and it turns out they are for a Wednesday night concert and we can't make it, so I gave them away on my Twitter account... but sadly for you they are gone.

Why am I telling you this?  Well, if had followed me on Twitter you would have had a shot at them.  Therefore, you should follow me.  You can find me under the very confusing name.....  @timpippus      I know that may be hard to remember but.......

My kids tease me for being on Twitter.  They call me a "White girl" as if that is some sort of insult.  When I remind them that they themselves are "white girls" they just stare at me.  I am not sure what that means.

Anyway, the point is I have a twitter account and the content is just like this blog only in 140 characters at a time.

No comments: