Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It is time!!!!!

It may be just the anesthesia talking (I had a wisdom tooth yanked today and I can't feel anything on the right side of face) but I think it is time..........  I am gonna try it again........

"30 Blogs in 30 (ish) Days!!!!!"

For those who have seen this before, you will know that every day for the next 30 days you will find a new post that is either funny (or at least an attempt at funny), interesting, something to do with the life of our family or just something weird that I found somewhere. Whether it is worth your time or not, there will be something new here most days (Hence the "30 ish" days part of the title..... sometimes more important things get in the way of being silly on a blog). 

So wander over here once in a while.  Also, feel free to use the comment section.  That makes it more fun (But if you do comment, please sign your name.... Anonymous posts are annoying because it takes me forever to figure out who said what!)  :)
________________________
To get us started, let me share from pictures from the Enduro race at the "Estevan Motor Speedway".
For those who do not know, an Enduro is basically where you take an old car, kick the windows out of it, move the gas tank and the battery so they are in a safe place and then race other such cars around the track. 

Usually the race is full of old junkers but check this out.......
This dude actually Enduroed his BMW.  When I asked him about it he said, "It was my first car and it was getting sort of junky so I thought 'Why not?'"   Only in Estevan.

Here is the starting line-up.....
This year I got to be the flagman for the race, so I had the best seat in the house to watch the carnage.
So there you go!  More stories.... more pictures.... and more weirdness will follow over the next 30 days.  Come on down!  :)


2 comments:

jerms said...

how come you didn't enter a car?

TKP said...

I thought about it. I still have the car I ran two years ago. Got it running again but it needed a bunch of work and my weekends were full and I ran out of time. Not to mention that I have too many bike projects on the go too (Bikes trump cars right?). :)

But the speedway guys are talking about finding me a car for next year so we will see. It is a lot fun! :)