Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blog Day 3: One thing that is sort of cool and another that is just weird

No the title does not refer to Sara and me (though I will let you guess which one of us is "cool" and which one is "weird").

Tonight's feature includes this cool picture of the new and old home of the Saskatchewan Roughriders (just because I liked it).....

And then my buddy Justin sent me this video.  These things are weird, but kinda cool at the same time.  Even more cool would be getting a whole bunch of these things and racing them.  Estevan Motor Speedway I am thinking about you.  Forget "Faster Pastor" how about "Faster Picnic-er".  Could be fun!!!  :)

(Ps.  Jump ahead to the 2 minute mark where he puts an umbrella in the table, picks up some buddies and goes for a cruise on the street.... that is worth seeing)

Have a good Friday! 


No comments: