In the immortal words of Homer Simpson... "Trying (or in Darian's case 'over - trying') is the first step to failure".
I am not blaming Darian... he was just trying his hardest - maybe just a little too hard on that last play. He had a good year. The Riders had a good year. They just (for the second Grey Cup in a row) fell asleep offensively in the 2nd half.
Can't complain too much about playing on the last day of the season 3 of the last 4 years - whether you win or not.
___
On the good news front: Sari is home safe and sound and had a great weekend.
Have a good week (in spite of the loss) all. :)
1 comment:
I BLAME TAMAN... What a putz.... I can go out a find a kicker who can kick the ball further then 40yards...didn't a guy win a million for kicking 50? Couldn't he kick from outside 40????? 6 points cause we didn't try cause we didn't have a kicker who could do it!!!
HA HA HA
Darin
Post a Comment