Why does this keep happening to me????
I said that I was not going to get involved!!!!
I promised myself that last year was the last time!!!
I tried my best and it did not work out, so why keep banging your head against the wall, right?
Sometimes the best thing you can do is just cut your losses, throw in the towel and walk away.
And then.......... LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!...... I said "Yes" to THIS again!!!!!!!
Now, for those who do not live around here you need to know that the Co-op's "Fuel up to Win" contest is grossly mis-named!
It should be called, "Here is your chance to collect 7638946904386904869438 little stickers and waste 3846978 hours of your life sticking them in this card thing for the chance to win some really cool prizes none of which you will ever win because the game is totally rigged against you and not to mention that the little stickers don't actually stick and will fall out of the card every time you pick it up!" (But maybe they could not use that name because it was already taken!!??????? I am not sure.)
Last year I spent half my winter sticking things in the card and entering pin numbers and keeping track of these stupid little bits of paper...... and for what....... NOTHING THAT IS WHAT!!!!! (Well, I did get that funny taste in my mouth from licking the glue.... that was one good thing!).
Here is what always happens: You quickly get every sticker you need to complete each row..... except one! Then you wait..... and you keep going back..... then you try to trade with your buddies but they are all waiting for the same silly sticker too!!
Everyone is just HOPING to get a Pincher Creek, Alberta sticker!!!!
Never in the history of the world has Pincher Creek been so popular!!!!
So why did I say "yes" when they asked me if I wanted to play again?
Well, they are giving away a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner, ya know???
Now, for those who do not live around here you need to know that the Co-op's "Fuel up to Win" contest is grossly mis-named!
It should be called, "Here is your chance to collect 7638946904386904869438 little stickers and waste 3846978 hours of your life sticking them in this card thing for the chance to win some really cool prizes none of which you will ever win because the game is totally rigged against you and not to mention that the little stickers don't actually stick and will fall out of the card every time you pick it up!" (But maybe they could not use that name because it was already taken!!??????? I am not sure.)
Last year I spent half my winter sticking things in the card and entering pin numbers and keeping track of these stupid little bits of paper...... and for what....... NOTHING THAT IS WHAT!!!!! (Well, I did get that funny taste in my mouth from licking the glue.... that was one good thing!).
Here is what always happens: You quickly get every sticker you need to complete each row..... except one! Then you wait..... and you keep going back..... then you try to trade with your buddies but they are all waiting for the same silly sticker too!!
Everyone is just HOPING to get a Pincher Creek, Alberta sticker!!!!
Never in the history of the world has Pincher Creek been so popular!!!!
So why did I say "yes" when they asked me if I wanted to play again?
Well, they are giving away a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner, ya know???
No comments:
Post a Comment