Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Yee Haw!!! (Blog 17 of 30)

No one who wants the health police (even those with good intentions) correcting their every move.When Katie graduated a couple of years ago, I volunteered to work security at the Chem-free party. In fact, I was in charge of it.

It was fun!  Good kids.... good music.... nice people to work with... tons of food.... I really enjoyed it!

So with Megan graduating this year...... I volunteered for security again.... and I am in charge again......BUT this time I am going to do it right.

Instead of being "Good cop" and going to be "Bad cop!"

You know.... quarantine Megan and her friends for talking during the dance.... or force them to bring me food all night..... maybe I will confiscate some of their grad prizes...... or make them play only music that I like (All Taylor Swift all night).

What is the point of having power if you can't be corrupted by it?????

No comments: