I was mystified. Nothing was missing. No one ransacked the thing. Everything was where it ought to be.
Was it a sign? An omen of something bad that was to come?
The short answer: No!
What was is then?
Sara's aunt and uncle.
When they were over for Christmas supper, it was super cold out, so when they went to start their truck the inside of the windshield fogged up. They came back in and asked for a towel to wipe it down and so we just gave them a roll of paper towel........ which they returned to me last Wednesday night - freaking me out in the process.
So tonight - when I finally found out - we all had a good laugh. The good news here is twofold.....
1. I can sleep at night now know that I am not in trouble with the mafia.
2. Turnabout is fair play, so......... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment