I am not a big movie guy, but I have a fairly good guess what finding a severed horse head in your bed means (a la "The Godfather")
I also know that if you are in a meeting with a crime boss and his associates and that crime boss kisses you on the check and then leaves..... that is not a good thing either.
But I have no idea what finding a role of paper towel on the seat of your truck is supposed to indicate.
When I parked in front of the church building tonight, I left the driver's door unlocked. It has been cold and the lock has been a little finicky, so I just left. Came out an hour later..... and there is a full role of paper towel sitting on the seat. Nothing is disturbed. Nothing is missing. No one has rooted through the glove compartment or the ash tray looking for change..... nothing! Just a roll of paper towel. Clean. Unused. Unexplained.
So..... if anyone can help me out that would be great because I have no idea what is going on.
Is someone going around secretly cleaning the inside of people's windows and they forgot to take their roll of paper with them?
Is it a new life form that only looks like a roll of paper towel (as camouflage) and since it was freezing outside it took shelter in my truck (though I am not sure how it would have opened the door on its own - not having hands and all).
Is someone trying to tell me to "Clean up my act"?
I am very confused!
Maybe it is a sign that I am going to win the lottery! That is what I am going with. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment