Wednesday, March 15, 2017

An Apology and we have a winner (Blog 28 of 30)

So I was thinking, "My poor blog readers!  It has taken me forever to do these 30 blogs and then when I have done them they have not been that interesting at times".

Well..... here is the thing.....there are so many things you can say about snow, blizzards or shoveling (which seems to be all I have been doing lately).

I have been working on my car a great deal, but I am afraid that I may be more interested in that old Dodge than most people are - and I do not want to bore you so.....

I would offer you your money back, but it sort of seems like you are getting full value on your investment here.

Please do hang in there though.  With spring coming, shoveling is about to be a thing of the past.  As well, spring means more activity and more interesting things to write about and thus better blogs (or maybe it will mean that I will decide that I am done for the summer and just leave - we will see)  :)

Anyway - the point being - I am aware that this has not been my best work lately - but what can you do?  (That is not a rhetorical question - I actually mean, "What can YOU do?"  Answer - "Nothing" so get over it!)  :)

BONUS BIT:  I am sure that you remember (how could you forget) that I offered my "Calvin and Hobbs" book to one lucky reader and we have a winner!!!!!

LENNY!!!!!!   COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!! (Well - don't come down since I will see you in 10 days - that would be silly!).  

Lenny is going to discover amazing things.... his mind is going to be opened in new and fascinating ways..... ways he has never known before!   Congratulations, Lenny!!!  :)

No comments: