I have a buddy (Scott) who HATES it when people post things about their lives, but don't give enough detail for you to know what is going on. For example, when people, out of the blue, post something like.....
"Don't know how this is gonna go!"
No context. No real information. No help.
In fact, Scott refers to "Facebook" as "Vaguebook" due to people's tendency to be all "cloak and dagger" about things.
All of that to say this.... I have not been very good at keeping up with my "One blog per day" commitment lately, but I have a good reason.
It is not that I am lazy or slacking off.
In fact, there is some stuff going on right now. Good stuff! Like, possibly something big. I don't know how this is gonna go, but it is kinda top secret so......
You are welcome! Have a great day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment