Saturday, April 22, 2017

Picture this/The Happiness Project #16

Sari is home from a short trip to Manitoba to see her friend Laura and so I will post some of her pictures on here maybe today or tomorrow.

However, speaking of pictures makes me think of a quote I saw recently....

"Fun is what people have between taking pictures".

I am not saying that I do not like having pictures of things.  For example, the other day I went back and looked at a bunch of pictures and videos from the motorcycle trips my brother "Lenny" and I have been on and they made me smile.

On the other hand, though, I there is a big part of me that hates carrying a cell phone and an even larger part that says "Put that stupid phone away and just enjoy where you are and what you are doing!".  

So, over the past few days, we have gone on walks, spent a whole day cleaning up the yard, we had a bonfire and a bunch of other stuff, but we have no pictures to post at all.

Reminder #16:  Sometimes, the best thing you can do is just enjoy the thing that you are doing!

No comments: