Saturday, May 25, 2013

A New Shirt for Katelyn

A few days ago, I showed you a picture of me wearing my new "IMCA" shirt at the speedway (Look below if you missed it), so I thought that I would show you Katie's new shirt.

She is smiling because yesterday was payday!  :)

I am not sure that she will have this job very long, though, as she sort of got it under false pretenses.

Home Hardware's slogan is "Home owners helping home owners... with expert advice!"

But Katie isn't a home owner (Sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!)

(Whispering)  She's not even a renter!!!

I am certain that as soon as this gets out, she will get fired, so I have promised not to tell anyone if she gives me half of her first three paychecks.

Oddly, I am still waiting for my first payment.  I am sure it is just an accounting error on her part.  :)
______
Seriously, though, she really likes the people there and it is a fun place to work.  Go bug her sometime.

No comments: