I mean, why would any reasonable person pay $28 for four cones when you could take that $28 and buy enough ice cream and cones to have one a day for a month or more?
I am not trying to be a Grinch here, but what is so special about having someone scoop the ice cream for you? Is it that labour intensive that it is worth $28 to have someone do it for you????? Is there something about someone handing your cone through a little window that magically makes it worth a lot more money?????
I understand fast food places. Sure you could cook a burger yourself, but you don't always have your hibachi with you when you are hungry.... and you have to eat. Nobody "needs" an ice cream cone!!! Nobody!!!!
So - what is the deal? Can anyone help me out here????
I will check for your responses later, because I am going to find a "Dairy Queen". All this ice cream talk has made me realize that I NEED a Peanut Buster Parfait bad!!!!! :)

1 comment:
Thanks for making me smile this Sat morning!
PS I REALLY miss our DQ which is silly because I'm usually too cheap to go anyway...
Post a Comment