Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ummm - do you think we could spread out a little??? (Updated)

This picture reminds me of when I coached 6 and 7 year old kids in hockey.... wherever the puck went, so did they..... in one big herd.

I guess the old "Go west young man" saying still applies, no?
______________________
After I posted that picture, I was trying to identify cities in the mid-west and so I went in search of another picture and came up with this......

So maybe the first one was taken just around sunset in the western states, meaning that not all the lights were on yet.  That would make it look much more imbalanced.  The second shot shows much more detail and likely is more accurate.

Both are interesting none the less (and you get a more accurate picture of Canada in the second one as well)

No comments: