Monday, October 20, 2008

33 posts in 33 days

Ok - so here is the deal..... we stink at the blog thing (at least lately anyway). We have done nothing!

I have a friend who about a year ago promised to post 30 things in 30 days on his blog. He did not promise that they would be inspiring or interesting or even good in any way - just that there would be 30 different posts in 30 consecutive days. Well - that inspired me and since we need something to push us to do this...... we are doing 33 in 33 days (just because I am competitive and think that id he can do 30..........) :)

So - it may be me or it may be Sari. The posts may be long or short. They may be funny or serious. Interesting or uninteresting. Original or stolen..... who knows? The point is - keep coming back here b/c every day will have a new post (unless we are out of town and then - come on - as if I am going to waste my time doing this - am I a dork?)

Ps. If you ever do wander by here - please leave a comment. Even just sign your name so that I know that someone still looks at this thing. Tell your friends/neighbours to drop by (the $100/month charge will seem like nothing after you see the stuff I have for you - I promise!!!) :)


33 posts in 33 days!!!!! Guaranteed or ....... well...... or nothing. What are you going to do about it?????? Huh, punk???? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck me n deb l be watchn n rootn fr ya.

Anonymous said...

yes we still look at your site. 33 posts in 33 days eh?!?! Well good luck with that! We'll be watching. I hope you guys enjoy those tickets this weekend and cheer Brookey on, if she even is out on the field???? Bye for now, CQ

Anonymous said...

Erin and Lanette continue to stalk you daily. Thanks for allowing us too :) Sign us up!