So I thought we were going to freeze to death (and we almost did), but it was worth it...... Shady Shane, Lenny, Knucky (Justin needed a nickname and this is it for tonight.... ask him if he remembers why) and I went to the Rider game tonight.
It was 10 Celsius at kickoff and near zero at the end of the game. The wind was blowing at 60 - 90 kph, but it was a good day. The Riders beat the Eskimos (55-9), we ate enough pizza and nachos after the game to choke a horse and we just generally had a great time. Thanks for the fun guys and thanks for the tickets Paul! :)
4 comments:
You neglected to mention what YOUR nickname was for this outing... Well done, though, in managing to squeak this post in just under the wire--I wasn't sure you'd make it! :-)
I don't think that I had the privilege of having a nickname. At least not one that was said to my face anyway. :)
Hey, missed having you guys join us yesterday. How do we get a visit with you guys? Guess next time we'll just have to show up at your house! LS
Or just move back to Estevan and then you can see us all the time - so much so that you will get sick of us! :)
Post a Comment