Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All I want for Christmas..... (9 of 33)

I am by no means a Dodge fan..... but if someone wanted to wrap up a 2009 Challenger for me, I would take it. My dad had an early 70's Challenger that had this body style. I have seen a couple of these things rolling around the streets of Estevan and they are nice!

Come on - if everyone who reads this blog were to kick in..... how much could it actually cost each of you??? A cheap, "plain Jane" one is only $24,995... but if you really wanted to spoil me the upscale version is $50,270 (The good news - that is Canadian dollars folks! No exchange for you - see you saving money on this gift already!!!)

Think how fast I could get to Ministerial meetings and back! I would be saving time all over the place. Red. Blue. Orange would be nice! I will take just about anything - surprise me! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on, what's wrong with a dodge??? Are you jelous?!?!