Thursday, September 12, 2013

How well do you know the Pippus'.... or is it "Pippi"? (blog 3 of 30)

The group below is called "Celtic Thunder" and they are coming to Estevan next week.  As you would expect, they sing mostly old time Irish tunes (At least I hope this is the case.  Some of their stuff sounds very  "Broadway show tune-ish".....  they better not pull out much of that stuff or "someone" is going to be "booing"!!!!!

Anyway, at work I am signed up to an email list, originating in Houston, Texas, that has to do with Biblical texts (fun stuff right?).  Yesterday - out of the blue - buddy sends me the video below.  When I saw who it was, I had to watch.

The song is super cheesy - but there is one part in particular where my girls (all three) went "ooooooohhhhhh". 

Test #1:  Watch the video and tell me what part they really liked.  (You can describe it or write down the time in the video when it happens)

Test #2:  (To be fair) There is a part that I (Tim) like too..... name it.

How well do you know our family?????  We will find out in 4 minutes and 14 seconds.  Enjoy!  :)

PS.  After watching the video, I am afraid that I may have to dress as a white haired old lady to go to this concert - just to fit in with the proper demographic.  

6 comments:

SRL said...

girls liked it when they saw the little girl dancing in the aisle

time liked the young boy with the deep voice

or it might be vice versa ;)

TKP said...

I will reveal the real answer in a day or two (just to see if anyone else guesses) but I will say that you got one right.... very good! :)

ML said...

Tim liked the young man with the big voice.
The girls liked the fella in the gray vest and tie.
ML

Anonymous said...

The girls liked the bass singing I'd bet.

Tim I dunno. Did you like the fiddle??

Anonymous said...

Did you tell us what the favourite parts were?

TKP said...

Yep I did.... in one of the posts above... but just to clarify: The girls (all three) liked the dude with the deep bass voice and I liked the fiddle girl.