Monday, September 30, 2013

Maybe I am just a slow learner.... and some pictures (Blog 18 of 30)

Maybe it is true.... maybe I am a slow learner.

If you read blog 16, you will know that I chose to ride my motorcycle to the races on Saturday and just about froze to death.

Well, today I had a preacher's meeting in Regina (I would blog about it but it is top secret!  I would have to kill you.... in the love of God of course) and so what do I think, "It is 5 degrees this morning.... how cold could it feel?????  It likely is not that bad, right????

I got there at 10 am...... when I looked at my watch at 11:40 I had to hold my arm still to stop the shaking so that I could read it.

And the ride up was the nice part!!!!   It was below 10 on the way home and it was pouring rain when I got to Stoughton.

Maybe I should have a committee to help me make decisions regarding my motorcycle.  Or at least a set of guidelines ("If it it ________ cold, do not ride your motorcycle!")

I have been home for about 3 hours now and my fingers are still tingling because they are still thawing!!

I love having a motorcycle!!!!   :)

PS.  The girls went picture taking today.... here is a random sample of them and by them.  As well, a few pics from Sari's time in Watrous.










No comments: