There is a theme in the blog today.... cars.... or more accurately... vehicles.
First, on the way to work today, I noticed that the driver of the car coming towards me was combing her hair as she drove. This got me thinking.....
"How late do you get up if you actually have to comb your hair as you drive from one place to another in Estevan, Saskatchewan?"
I mean - seriously - come on! I can see it in, lets say, Calgary where your morning commute may be something in the neighourhood of an hour.... maybe then you can use some extra sleep time and combing your hair on that long journey may be a good option.
But in Estevan???????
You can drive from one side of town to the other in less than 10 minutes if you hit the lights right.
And she had really long hair. I am guessing that by the time she got to where she was going that she only had 1/2 her hair done (because of the short travel time) and had to circle the block six more times until she combed out the rest of it.... thus negating her "driving/hair combing advantage".
I see two viable options here.....
1. Get up earlier
2. Have hair like me. I can have it all combed out by the time I put my seat belt on. :)
____________
Have you bought your VW van yet? Better get on it. As the article here tells you, production is about to after 63 years.
My girls are going to be sad! They like those things.
I hope VW sold a few of them in years past. Maybe we can find one on the used market. :)
(Those last two lines are meant to be a little joke. VW has sold more than 10 million of them)
2 comments:
Last summer while John and I were at Cypress Hills camping, we saw a single-person tent that looked just like a VW van. Maybe the girls can get one of those and they can have it to camp in forever!
~Carolyn McMillan
That is funny! I will have to look around and see if I can find one. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment