Saturday, October 01, 2016

Sunday stuff (Bonus post)

Because my mommy asked about it.  :)

2 comments:

Lenny said...

K here is a challenge for you. Start recording and posting the sermons. We get the preview and that is it. It is like going to the movies and walking out after the trailer! Who knows maybe someone from CKTV see them and they start showing them, then the whole CTV network then..... :-)Or just post them to Youtube :-)

TKP said...

We actually have talked about recording them. We just need some techy people. Maybe you and your kids should move here and I can put them to work! :)
I am going to start putting my article on here and on our church FB page too because I agree that it is a little silly to say "Here is a teaser" but never tell anyone what you actually talked about.