Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Thanksgiving leftovers (Blog 26 of 30)

Ok - so I took a few days off over the Thanksgiving long weekend and I have to admit that I am not really back into the swing of things yet. 

So I don't have any really interesting stories to tell unless you want to hear about how I mudded Megan's room.... then sanded half of it off.... then put more on.... then sanded.... then put too much on.... then sanded....... if this was a union job, I would have never ending job security here. 

Speaking of the room, we did get it painted this weekend (pics to come) and Sari put baseboards back on all around the family room and the bathroom.  In other words, we are 80% recovered from the flood, so we can at least see the light at the end of the tunnel which is a good thing.

So - for your thought of the day - I have this:   An article about Genetically Modified Foods.  It seems that most Canadians are COMPLETELY against them and, yet, at the same time know absolutely nothing about what they are or how they are created.

This just adds to my theory that most people do not take the time or have enough information to think deeply about things.  They simply see or hear something that says, "Such and such is bad" and from then on their minds are made up.

Read the article by clicking here and see what you think (and I mean actually think for yourself - not just what you are told to think)

No comments: