Friday, January 22, 2010

Its On!!! (30 in 30)

Its bbbaaaaacccckkkkk!!!!! 30 blogs in 30 days..... the most entertaining.... enthralling..... encapsulating...... exoskeleton (sorry - Meggie has been studying for a science test and that word was in there and I just needed another "e" word) absolutely free (remember that part - you get what you pay for) account of whatever boring thing we are doing for a given month of time that you will find on the internet.


Stories (some of them true even)..... pictures (No not the "peeping Tom" type - sickos!)..... and whatever else I can desperately throw together just to keep my pathetic "blogging every day" record intact so that I feel like I can accomplish something.


So check back often (like once a day would seem appropriate) - strap in and enjoy the ride (I am pretty certain that makes it sound like a lot more fun than it is going to be, but...... at least- if I bore people long enough - maybe they will stop bugging me about not writing, right?) :)


This big extravaganza starts tonight (or later this afternoon - or possibly tomorrow - we will see)


PS. Offer subject to conditions. Must 18 or over. Side effects could include dizziness, confusion, boredom, head shaking and saying "Tsk, tsk, tsk" in my general direction. If this persists....... Suck it up, Sally!!!!! It is just a blog!!!! Get over yourself!!!) :)

5 comments:

Jen Mooney said...

no offense but I'll read anything to get some adult interaction. Will this count?

TKP said...

Absolutely! In fact, you can skip a day of reading without penalty now! :)

Anonymous said...

how do I 18 and over?? check out the last paragragh...heehee...

Anonymous said...

I mean 18 over...

TKP said...

Hmm - that is very good proof reading Trinda! You can skip a day of reading too! :)