I figured it was time I put up some pictures on this thing (and it has been a month since Christmas so if I don't post them soon......)
One Pippus Christmas tradition is to go skating at the skating oval - even if (like this year) it is -25. So here are some pics of........
My mommy and me
Katie, Debbie (my sister) and Megan

Kurt (my Brother - aka "Lenny"), Debbie and me

Megan and cousin Emily
Bowling is another Christmas tradition



If you look closely, Katie won on the left lane - Sari on the right (and I came in second - with the name "Tina" - apparently the guy at the bowling alley could not read what Sari wrote on the card, or..... well - I would rather not think about any other reasons why some random dude would call me "Tina")
Sari's dad in his new jacket(Her parents were able to come and spend some time with us at New Years)

Christmas Girls

Sledding Girls (back in Estevan)


More pictures later.
1 comment:
Oh gee - you have such a beautiful wife and lovely daughters - lucky man you are!
Post a Comment