Monday, January 25, 2010

More Random thoughts (4 of 30)

I like living in a small town. I like going to the Leisure Centre and the girl at the desk knows who I am and why I am there. I like going to Peavey Mart and having the manager say, "Tim, don't buy that this week - it is going on sale on Saturday". I like going to the hockey game and seeing people I know every 5 feet.

Living in a small town is nice..... you should try it. I have a garage you can live in (Seriously, there is not place to live here - they are bringing in trailers and setting them up in an industrial area just so 196 workers have a place to live) - there is nothing to rent and every hotel is full. Estevan is the place to be! (I will even hook you up with a nice group of people to go to church with)

------

I also like the fact that Paul did not try to break my thumb at squash tonight. Last week, he grabbed my racquet and yelled, "You stupid jerk" - then before I could let go he bent the racquet and my thumb backwards so hard I heard it (my thumb) pop. Then he looked out through the back glass wall - saw some little kid looking at him - opened the door and started chasing the kid down the hall way - I think it was "Roid rage" or something. (At least that is the way I remember it happening! :)

I did almost break my thumb when my racquet hit Paul in the back - it was all swollen and blue - Paul is mean sometimes (I know you all think is he nice, but.......) :)

------

And lastly tonight, something educational. I can't remember whether I have posted it before or not, but if I have - it bears repeating. Watch and learn.......

No comments: