The Mind is an incredible thing..... all you have to do is focus a little and you start to see amazing results. That is part of why I am writing "30 blogs in 30 days". That pressure to see and recognize things (so that I have something to write about) often causes me to see things I have never seen before.
For instance, I had an epiphany while watching the news tonight.
They were talking about the The Olympic torch again and they were showing the route that it took today. That got me thinking...... they unloaded the Torch in Victoria about a month ago - only a few Kms from the site of the games.... and somehow, two days later, it is in the YUKON. Then 2 weeks later it was in New Brunswick of all places
And have you seen the the way it zig-zagged all over the road???? In Saskatchewan it was doing well going down the Trans-Canada at Moosomin, but then veered north to Yorkton, back southwest to Regina, to Moose Jaw and Swift Current (on the Trans-Canada again - almost out of the province.... but no), straight north to Rosetown, the NorthEAST (of all things) back to Saskatoon, then even further NorthEAST to Prince Albert, then finally (after backtracking 1/2 the province) it made a run for the border again going west to Lloydminster (with one more hundred km detour to the south thrown in just for fun) and finally into Alberta.
So I realized...... the Olympic torch is a WOMAN!!!!! She is completely lost!!!!! Can't read the map maybe?????? (She reminds me of a bunch of mini-vans that I have seen driving around in East Regina trying to get from Wal-mart to "Michaels")
Anyway...... try writing on your blog every day and you can have sintilating insights like this as well!
OOOOOhhh (another epiphany)..... maybe the Torch is REALLY a man...... and he is just too embarrassed to ask for directions! :) (Lets put it to a vote - comment below)
(A whole month of this stuff - aren't you excited????? ) :)
1 comment:
Or perhaps an OLD GPS!!!! LOL
Post a Comment