Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Poor Old Girl (15 of 25)

Queen asked to cut costs 

 Did y'all hear that the British government has told Queen Elizabeth II to tighten her proverbial belt???  Cut backs are coming!!!  

Now, I really think that this is unfair!!!   I mean, the poor old girl had to get by on a piddly $51 million dollars last year..... $51 million!!!!  

Come on..... tiaras are not cheap you know!

And how is she supposed to fix up all her castles and travel the world on that ridiculous sum???  I mean, sure she could do one or the other, but that is no way for the Queen to live.

Next she is going to shopping at Dollarama or something..... "Hem, hem.... wouldst thou have the fake tuna in 15 litre barrels instead of the 10????  And where might one find the 'King Sized Kraft Dinner'?  And do you not think that should be relabeled 'Queen sized'?  I mean.... really!!!"   

You don't want that do you??

So here is the deal...... I am willing to double my taxes just so that she does not get kicked out of one of her 17 castles.  Not only am I willing to do this.... I think it is every Canadian's loyal duty!!!

Who is with me??????  

Full story here:  Cutback Queen.

No comments: