Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Middle (Blog 12 of 25)

Normally, I HATE sit-coms!!!!   They usually are not funny.  Laugh tracks make me want strangle someone (1/2 the show is some actor waiting for the fake laughing to stop).  They are just terrible overall.  An insult to basic human intelligence.

However, last week Sari stumbled across a show called "The Middle".  I am not sure what made her stop at it, but we are hooked now.  It is witty.... it does not have a laugh track.... and it is not unlike our own life at times (it is scary!!).  We can even see some of y'all in it.  (Go ahead - ask if we see you in it and who you are..... I won't tell you anyway!!!)  :)

Has anyone ever seen this show before?  We are watching reruns at this point but they are still making it.   I don't know if you will like it or not, but we do.

Check it out and let me know what you think if you get a chance.
_______________
You may have noticed that it has been a few days since I wrote last..... that is because I was in jail!

Now, if you were a member of the Moose Jaw Police Department and saw my last name, you would have believed that last line without question (My uncles and cousins are regular customers).

 However, it isn't true.  I wasn't in jail (this time). We have just been busy.  "Doing what?" you ask.  Well, nothing exciting.  The kids have been getting ready for finals so they have been hogging the computer.  I have been play squash and hockey.  Sari is working on stuff for a Ladies retreat she organizes every year.... all good stuff but not that interesting.

So there you go.  But come back tomorrow or the next day.... have I got some stories for you!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We watch the middle all the time. Love it. It seems just like us. Glad you found it too.