I have been waiting for a sign.
Am I doing the right thing? Should I be thinking about a different career or at least a different place? Is church work really what I am supposed to do the rest of my life, or is there something else?
Then, last night, I got my answer.
Oddly enough, it came at the monthly meeting of the "Estevan Motor Speedway".
I bought a membership..... and that is when I saw it..... the sign that was waiting for..... have a look at my membership number in the bottom right hand corner.....
000007!!!!! That is like "007" times a lot!!!!! In fact, by my calculation, three extra zeros makes me like two and a half times cooler than James Bond!!!
So there it is.... my answer..... I am supposed to be a super cool "spy-like" dude!!! (I wish now that I had paid more attention to the Bond movies.... I did not see any of them..... I guess I will have to contact some of my geek/nerd friends to find out what I am supposed to do next).
So there you go...... if you need me, ring the Bat-phone or something (Seriously - I did not watch any of those movies - so that part may be wrong).... I am going out back to practice loading a hand gun (I don't have one of those yet, so I am just going to stand in the back yard with my air nailer for a while)
Oooooh - and I think this means I get to drive super nice sports cars too.
Just goes to show..... if you are patient, things work out! :)

1 comment:
Too funny Tim.....thanks for out and out laugh! Humor ....so good for the soul! Keep on preaching ..... You're good at it!
Post a Comment