We had another Christmas party tonight. This time at the church building. It was our annual church Christmas supper. We ate, did a little "year in review" and then the elders said some nice things about the importance of the kids and gave them some presents.
It was a nice night and a good reminder that we have family here - even when our "real family" lives many miles away.
___
Another truck update: So today the kids and I are driving around Christmas shopping for Sari and the heater fan quits... so at -21 we had to ride around town with the window down so that we did not fog up the windows. When I got it home I tore the whole dash apart and found that the connector that goes to the fan switch was melted. I repaired it as best I could and got it working again but it is sort of ridiculous... how many of you have to tear your dashboard apart in the parking lot of the mall just so that you can drive home with heat? I am thinking that a new vehicle is getting closer for us (Have I ever mentioned how much I hate debt? Maybe not as much as I hate repairing the truck all the time... but it is close - so we will see)
1 comment:
2011 Silverado
From $26,260 MSRP*
From $6,500 - $7,500
Cash Credit
http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/vehicles/chevrolet/silverado/overview?adv=86708&k_clickid=555c9af3-ac1e-b428-4a44-000026338309
JUST SAYING :-)
Post a Comment