First, the serious....
Thanks to everyone for your kind works, calls, cards, etc re. my Grandma. We went to Moose Jaw Friday morning and stayed until last night. It was nice to get together with everyone - to visit and reminisce... Strangely, as close to her as I was, I have not had a big "break down moment" yet. Maybe that has to do with the fact that I have been preparing myself for this time for the past several years... knowing every time that every time we said good-bye to her that it may be the last time. It may also have to do with the fact that I called her lots, sent her cards and sort of said what I wanted to say to her. I don't know - maybe the the big crash has yet to hit me - but at this point I am sad but not like I thought I would be... I am still very peaceful about the whole thing... just grateful for the time we had together
_____
Now the not serious....
1. I have a new favorite TV show.... it is called "Princess". I stumbled across it today while looking for NFL games. It is sort of like "The Nanny" only, instead of telling useless parents how to raise their kids, this lady grabs women who have spent themselves into oblivion and straightens them out... makes them do budgets, tells them that they are stupid if they think that they need 834758934758734 pairs of shoes, tells them to stop shopping for frivolous junk - buy only what you need, etc. I PVRed two of them.... I am going to make the girls (all three of them) watch it with me. :)
2. I drove by the "broken spoiler car" today (see post below) and it has been reattached somehow.... I am not sure how, but I did not pay for it - so that is the good part.
Ok - it has been a long week and I need to go. Hope this coming one is better than the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment