I am going to become a stalker!
I found out today that it is fun, easy and profitable.
That is it.
Oh - you want details.... ok - so I am driving to the office this morning when I see the Sun 102.3 SUV in front of me and I think to myself, "Those sales girls are not just driving around town at 8:27 for nothing"... so I followed them. Soon they parked at the Civic auditorium - so I parked on the street near-by... then they moved over to the Leisure Centre parking lot - so I turned around and kept an eye on them.
The first stop at the Civic made me suspicious but the move to the far end of the leisure centre confirmed it..... they were "The Turkey Trotter"!!!!
You don't know what that means... well - our local radio station is holding this contest... "The Sun 102.3 Turkey Trotter". What you have to do is listen for the location of the "Turkey Trotter" (otherwise known as the Radio station SUV with the sales girls in it) and if you are the first one to show up you win a free turkey
So - what with me stalking them I was easily the first one there and I won a turkey.
As I said... fun, easy and profitable.
However, since I have already won, I cannot win for another month - so I am going to have some time on my hands. If you would like to be stalked (just so I keep in practice in case I get another opportunity to win frozen poultry) - please comment below
1 comment:
Careful with that new profession or you maybe the reason for the next Pippus Family Reunion (Bail Hearing) !!!
Post a Comment