It was Sari's Christmas party tonight... well not just a party for Sari, but for the staff at the school. To be honest... I diiiidddd nnoooottttt waaaaannnaaa goooooo (Please read that in the whiniest voice ever) - but it turned out to be fun.
We ate... we visited... we did a "garage sale gift exchange" (stuff that you may not really ever want as a gift - and some nicer stuff b/c some people broke the rules... you get to steal from one another, etc) and that was fun... and Sari and I closed the party down (or at least we stayed till the end - that is a little unusual). Overall it was a good time.
____
A truck update: Upon further inspection the rad on my truck is cracked. Not sure whether I will try to repair it or just replace it... likely replace as I would always be thinking about the repair and wondering if it was going to hold. So I will have to deal with that someday. The good news is that it seems (for now) to not be too bad - so I will likely just keep driving it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment