Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Fake New Addition (Blog 9 of 30)

It is with fake pride that we announce the newest fake member of our family..... a little circuit board embedded plastic baby girl named "Sara" (seriously it is).


This fake blessing was delivered sometime this afternoon (I am not sure when because I was not there) at the Estevan Comprehensive High School (granted - not the most sanitary place to enter the world) by a very real psychology teacher.

Here is the fake mother with her electronic bundle of ....... something

We will send out fake invitations to a celebration of our fake joy very soon (Bring REAL presents!!).

For the moment, Megan seems to be ok with this new fake relationship (she did complain a bit - but I think she is faking).  We will see how pleased she is when this fake blessings really wakes her up at 2 am and again at 6!

Sometimes I really like high school projects!  Revenge can be fun to watch!  :)

No comments: