Saturday, April 23, 2016

Random Ramblings (Blog 11 of 30)

A couple of random things to get you caught up.....

1.  Katie is back.  We moved her home yesterday, so in some ways that feels like the start of summer.  Now if only the weather would catch up.

2. Megan left.  We still only have one girl at home as Megan went with a buddy to Comic-con in Regina.  I may post some pics if she sends some.

3.  I don't feel great and I am not sure why.  I am not really sick - I have no real symptoms - but I am tired and my throat hurts a bit.  The real sign that I am not well is that I could have gone and worked at the "Clean up day" at the speedway today, but stayed home instead.  When I don't feel like going out there, I know something is wrong.

4.  When we were in Regina yesterday, Sari convinced me to buy an air mattress for tenting. Therefore I am getting closer to having all I need to go on my motorcycle camping trip.  I just need to figure out how to carry everything on the the bike now.

5.  Despite my previous rant about how I was not watching the first round of the NHL playoffs, I an watching the Blues/Blackhawks series.  It is really open, up and down the ice hockey.  So all is not lost on that front.

Ok - that is about it.  There are lots of other things going on but nothing worth recording here.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: