Katie is home, so she went with us as we walked the dog tonight (Megan was at work).
As we walked, Katie told us about the education gala that she went to last night (basically a night for ed students to get together and mingle).
One of her observations was how you could tell which girls were used to wearing high heels and those who were not, because some were quite graceful and others weren't.
In the course of the discussion, I asked her why she did not wear heels more often and she said, "Well, I feel that I am tall enough that if I wore heels it would just be awkward. And then........."
And then she tripped over her own feet! Like, I mean almost fell flat on her face!
So I guess there is that too!
Ba Ha Ha!!!!!
I just about killed myself laughing. It could not have been timed any better.
Sometimes life works out to be more funny than anything you could have planned. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment