I finally went to Moose Jaw and towed home the Christmas present that Sara got me this past year: a 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger.
Now, it needs some work (ok - maybe a lot of work) but it has proved to be very popular already.
When we pulled up behind our house to unload the car, my neighbour's Dad (whom I had never met) and another guy came running over to ask about it. After we rolled it off the trailer, another dude stopped his pickup truck and asked all about it.
Now, as I said, this thing needs a lot of work, but it seems to be very popular.
A tip for the ladies: If you want to meet 17 guys in 15 minutes (literally), drive through town towing an old car.
I will not vouch for the quality of men you will meet, but I guarantee you will get quantity.
No comments:
Post a Comment