Well, this is one of those days where there is not much to report..... lots went on.... I got lots done on newspaper articles and classes.... the kids and Sari had good days at school..... it was a good day, just nothing much to report.
Since it seems that no one is going to guess the Dempster's commercial song (at least not in the comments section - I did get a right response via text), I will give you the answer......
It is "Sweet City Woman" by "The Stampeders" (They are originally from Calgary ya know?).
And what was weird about the way they played the song??????
The lead instrument is a banjo (no surprise if you listen to the lyrics of the song), but the interesting thing is that they don't "pick" the strings (as you usually do with the banjo).... instead they "strum" it like a guitar.
Since no one got the answer - no one gets the prize.
Ok - I got Sari hooked on the BCS College Football game between Norte Dame and Alabama and we have to watch the end of it. See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment