Generally speaking, I do not like Rogers Sportsnet. Too gimmicky.... too weird.... too much basketball..... etc, etc. In fact, I don't watch it at all, because I like TSN so much better.
However, I may have just found a new favourite show - and it just so happens to be on Sportsnet.
It is called "On the Edge: the road to the Mastercard Memorial Cup" and it is a behind the scenes look at the Western Hockey League`s Saskatoon Blades.
Now I will warn you, the language is not great (as you may expect in a behind the scenes look at a hockey team).... there are lots of ``beeps`` per show..... but if you have ever wondered what life is like as a junior hockey player - this is your chance to find out.
I have only seen one show so far, but if you like hockey at all, I think you will like this show. Check it out.
__________
As well - day 1 of ``Finals`` is in the books. Kids both feel like they did well on their exams today and are working hard on the upcoming stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment